COMMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE
Be covered so you can get back on the road quickly in the event of an accident
Commercial Auto Insurance
Trucks are the working vehicles of the automotive industry, designed to provide all the power needed to get things from one place to another. Millions of trucks drive on our nation’s roads and freeways every day. While they’re critical to our economy, even the safest trucks represent a serious risk for the companies operating them.
On average, trucks are involved in a significant number of collisions and commercial truck accidents can be incredibly costly, so it’s crucial to have the right kind of insurance. Whether you’re transporting supplied between work sites, or shipping products across the country, commercial auto and cargo insurance will make sure you are protected in the event of an accident. We will work with you to provide commercial auto insurance tailored to your needs, giving you the peace of mind you need when your vehicle is on the road.
All commercial trucking companies need to buy insurance for the cargo they have loaded on their semis in case of unexpected loss or damage.
Here’s what you need to know about commercial cargo insurance:
- The amount of coverage you need is determined by the type and value of the freight that’s being transported in your big rigs
- The coverage needs to be tailored to your specific trucking operation by a trucking insurance expert since cost can vary considerably from situation to situation.
- Cargo coverage quotes range from $50,000 to $250,000 – or higher.
- The cost of the semi cargo insurance coverage relates directly to the amount of coverage you need to protect the cargo on your semis.
- The policy is purchased with a maximum load limit per big rig.
If you would like a quote on your commercial auto and cargo insurance please complete the questionnaire below and the information will be submitted to us through our secure website. Or you can call us during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm at 401-381-1350.